Please post what you're working on!

Posted on
Page
of 6
First Prev
/ 6
  • Thank you for your answers! I hadn't found the 2018 badge on github, only the 2017 one (which wasn't marked 2017).
    I have now downloaded the zips of both projects to my PC, with the aim of making pdfs of the 2018 one. I dont use Eagle, but I'll import them to Altium, which I know how to use.
    Do you think I could then upload the pdfs to GitHub?

• Mon 2019.10.07

'Do you think I could then upload the pdfs to GitHub?'

Was the intent to include in the Espruino documentation or into a personal account? While most supporting documentation is welcome, not all might be appropriate. What specifically was to be included in the .pdf mentioned? Post a correlated page link that might clue us in to the content intended to be part of the solution. Please explain.

• I think @DBovey means to include PDF versions of the schematics and board layout - it makes it much easier to check stuff without having to have Eagle. I've just done that for you now.

• Currently I'm working on a sort of bicyle computer using a Pixl.js
    It is for a velomobile (DF-XL) and should not only display speed, cadence and mileage, but also watch my battery status.
    The velomobile does not have a dynamo and uses a LiPo battery to drive light, indicators, horn and charge equipment via USB. On longer trips it is important to have enough battery capacity (and spares) - especially when riding in the dark.
    So I successfully interfaced an INA226 and show voltage, current and roughly calculate the charge percentage.

• That sounds great - please could you post up some pictures when it's done? :)

• @Gordon sure - will do. Just waiting for the acrylic case I ordered last week - maybe I'll get something finished this week. Will use a RJ45 connector with the socket mounted to the VM (velomobile) so I can take it out for updates or inspection...

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Please post what you're working on!

Posted by Avatar for Gordon @Gordon

Actions