LoraWan modules for Espruino Pico

Posted on
Page
of 4
First Prev
/ 4
  • @OwenBrotherwood, are you planning to expose some of the interfaces of this quad controlling to JS? ...or just using puck as the board instead of the heavy one in the blog?

• espruino is at the moment my favorite in terms of microcontroller: I feel I have a ZX80 on steroids.
    I hope that espruino will control the quad.

• The question is "control on what level". Speed is of essence. Close loop control for a given control should not be interfered with JavaScript execution. As long as the hw interrupt and other time sensitive requests by flight control are timely handled, it works. Otherwise you have to move onto a dual core or two processors, where one is just taking care of the time sensitive things and co-ops / communicates with the other running Espruino...

• I have not enough experience with Espruino yet to see if the architecture can handle the job.

In olden days, the guy who made the cannon, had to sit on it when it was first fired.
    Dunno if it is I or Gordan that have to stand under the quad when it lifts off ...

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

LoraWan modules for Espruino Pico

Posted by Avatar for gnz @gnz

Actions