IDE problems

Posted on
  • I finally received my Espruino and installed the WebIDE 0.35.0 from github.
    When started, I was asked to upgrade the Espruino, which I did like described. The flash process went much faster than the announced 5 min, the only thing, which happened at the end, was that the word "DONE" appeared in the status line.

The Espruino is no longer flashing like before, however I am able to connect and disconnect without error message.

When I try to open a file by clicking on the second button from right, there is a two pixel height line appearing below the buttons, but nothing else. See the red circle in the picture below!

Furthermore the Window of the IDE looks quiet broken, as there is no border, no title bar, nothing where you can move and resize the window. That makes working also not very comfortable.

1 Attachment

• espruino-IDE.jpg
  • Ahh. Well the 'open file' button seems to be broken because I had to change a lot of code recently to try and work around a MacOS/Chrome bug. I'll try and fix that though.

Personally I just copy/paste off the website when I develop, so until I fix that in a few days I'd just do that instead...

I'm unsure about the Window border. Does anyone else have that problem? What Operating system do you have? Are you using some beta version of Chrome?

• I am working with Windows 7 x64 and Comodo Dragon ( Chromium 31.0.1650.48.)

• Could you try normal Chrome (v33 now) and see if you still get the title bar problem please?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

IDE problems

Posted by Avatar for kuno @kuno

Actions