You are reading a single comment by @Ollie and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Enjoying our new Espruino board - opens up a world of possibilites for me and the kids - but am having some issues with the Web IDE on my Mac (10.6.8)

I have no issues using 'screen', that connects lovely, but I'm trying to set the Web IDE up for my kids and the GUI scratch style interface.

First I downloaded it via Chrome, and could not key anything to the left pane 'terminal', nor push the default LED script up. Tried both the TTY and CU interfaces which appear.

Tried to flash the firmware via the IDE that also failed - with error referencing not being able to find STM Loader. Same with the advanced flashing option, when I pointed it at a file on your website.

Managed to flash the device using Python thinking the firmware may be too old, but still the same issues in the IDE.

Uninstalled the IDE and then cloned your Github repo but unfortunately the issues persist.

Can anyone help me on this one? If I can offer up any more info about my system please let me know.

About