You are reading a single comment by @Daniel and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks for the answer. Actually it works now without changing anything on the hardware side. Probably there got something mixed up with some old code in the Espruino or while updating the two boards in parallel.

Maybe there should be an option in the Web IDE to clean any Javascript code in the Espruino before uploading the new Javascript.

I'm not really sure what's the easiest way to get a definitely clean Espruino? I did reset(); save(); to have a clean Espruino. And then every time before uploading something important I disconnect the power to be sure to start from zero.

Small side question: Is there a rough estimation when module support works without having an sdcard? I've written a small lib for controlling DMX devices and I dislike to have two versions, one for copy&paste and one as module. Additionally I can't test the latter because I don't have a board with sdcard until I get the Espruinos from the campaign.

About

Avatar for Daniel @Daniel started