New Forum!

Posted on
  • Hi everyone - we're expecting a bit more traffic to our forums after the KickStarter, and Google Groups isn't really up to it so we're using our friends at http://microcosm.app/ ...

• Hi Gordon. Congratulations. Kickstarter successfully funded your great project. I can't wait to get my 'Low Power Wireless Kit' next year. All the best from Cologne, Germany

• And the very best wishes from Denmark too.

• Thanks! I can't wait to get some boards out and see what happens ;)

• Well done on raising 5x your initial goal! Eagerly awaiting the wireless kit.

• Congratulations! Way to stay true and release all the code!

• I just got the basic setup working over serial on my STM32F4DISCOVERY (I had one and I couldn't wait for my WiFi Wireless Kit to start playing)! Thanks so much for releasing the code. I'll be playing with that next to see if I can save without registration. Can't wait to see where this project goes in the future and hopefully I can be involved in getting it there!

• Gordon, this just to check that you're receiving email notifications. Feel free to delete this comment when you've seen it :)

• This forum is unfortunately pretty much useless.
    It does not even have a search function.

I don't like forums at the best of times. But this one here is really bad.

• A search bar has appeared :)

We're not sure how well it will cope with searching code, but for natural languages it seems to be pretty good.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

New Forum!

Posted by Avatar for Gordon @Gordon

Actions