• Hi, sorry to hear there have been so many problems - and thanks for being so understanding about it.

I guess the recent set of water related problems might have a lot to do with the heatwave in Europe at the moment, and just a higher number of people jumping into pools?

I believe a very small number of the first batch of KickStarter watches may not have a waterproof membrane in (you can look down the hole under the watch strap at the top and see if there's a white visible at the bottom) and if yours was one of those then I'll replace it as there was definitely an issue there.

However since then they should have all had the membrane. I've tried to be pretty clear about no swimming, but I'll update the docs to remove the mention of 1m 30 minutes as I think that definitely gives the wrong impression.

• It is white down the hole when I check, so I guess my was one of those. How do we proceed?

White means that the membrane is in place and everything is as it should (apart from the dead watch, of course).

About

Avatar for rullen @rullen started