Vibrate on display

Posted on
  • Hi there,

perhaps this is a dumb question, but would it probably be possible to make my bangleJS2 vibrate when a message is actually displayed?

So, currently, my bangle vibrates, I look at it and see my watchface. The I see a "Loading..." popup and then I see a message. Of course, this all happens in like 1-3 seconds. But still, people around me find it inconvenient, when I look at my watch for "that long". Also for me, when I'm riding my bike, it's inconvenient, perhaps even dangerous.

Of course, the workaround is to know, that it might take a few seconds and only then look at the watch. But still, I wanted to ask if the watch could only vibrate when it knows the message is displayed.

Yours
    Graphity

• Thanks - yes, that makes a lot of sense.... If you download messages v0.48 from the development app loader then this should now work - it definitely makes it feel a lot snappier.

• Great, thanks!
    I had a few problems with connecting to my bangle but restarting watch and my phone helped. Now I will test this new version 👍

• Works like a charm! 🥳
    I had to adapt to the fact that my email notification on my laptop comes before if feel it on my arm but that's something I will learn ;)

• Very nice feature!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Vibrate on display

Posted by Avatar for Graphity @Graphity

Actions