App loader layout confused total NOOB (me)

Posted on
  • Hi All.
    Wanted to share something kinda funny, kinda sad, kinda needs addressing, maybe.
    I just got the Bangle JS 2 and was eager to update it. Got it paired after a couple of tries, about what I expected. Then when scanning for my apps, was informed that I needed to update the firmware. So I went to the App loader, searched firmware and up popped this: (See included image file, with the upload button next to the Firmware Updater highlighted) So I went ahead and pressed the upload button. As you might guess, this uploaded the Firmware Version app, not the firmware updater.

I figured it out after half an hour....
    Could the admin please, please put the buttons next to the thing they are REALLY connected to and not next to the next app in the list? Just for people like me? Thanks.
    (I realize this might be browser related. I was using Edge)

1 Attachment

• bangle_noobJPG.JPG
  • Thanks! It's a tricky one - I can see it's a bit confusing.

But given we do probably want to keep two columns of apps, what would you propose as a better solution?

Looking at it, there are some very feint lines between the apps, but it feels like they are far too light to be seen properly. I'll darken those up a bit...

• That was gonna be my next suggestion. Should help us NOOBS. Thanks.

• I see that's been implemented. Thanks @Gordon

• No problem ;)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

App loader layout confused total NOOB (me)

Posted by Avatar for Terry @Terry

Actions