You are reading a single comment by @dapgo and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I updated my apps, recorder and run apps were updated.
    Such a pleasure to see that it works, every kilometer I felt the buzz. I'll try again with a shorter pattern than --- to see if it's still noticeable.
    If you know how to implement the code of hr alarm to use it inside run, that would be great.
    Btw, I don't know if the steps notifications will be used by anyone. It's an uncommon measurement as a running metrics.
    There was a bug also. At the end of the run, I stopped the run app and... The recorder app was still on "on", stopping the run app didn't trigger "off" in the recorder. I had to go into settings/recorder to actually stop the recorder.

• There was a bug also. At the end of the run, I stopped the run app and... The recorder app was still on "on", stopping the run app didn't trigger "off" in the recorder. I had to go into settings/recorder to actually stop the recorder.

I suffered recently this bug in bangle.js1, not only a record continua after stop but also after kill/exit Run it was recoding.

I think the goals defined for "run" are out of the capacity of bangle.js1 specs.
    Is it possible to develop "Run" in modular way, so some functions can be optional; it can be good also for experimental features.

I mean setting the dashboard interface is cool but most people will no customize, and low specs hw like bangle.js1 prefers the lack of gold plating :D

About