You are reading a single comment by @Mi and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • +1 for full date in filename

@Gordon:

Heart rate - ... we need to take a more scientific approach like was done with the step counter.

I plan to dig into this in the next weeks (as time allows). Will check what you did with step counter. First step I planned so far would be to record PolarH10 and bangle2 raw in sync in situations with increasing level of hand movement (rest, bike, running, ...) and for a spectrum of heart rates (and therfore also HRV from unregular to regular).
    If anybody is working on this right now, or has good links to papers/proven code/ML models, I would be happy to hear about that. Will open a new thread when I really begin or have first results.

I do have the manufacturer's binary blob, so I may just give in and use that at some
    point soon as I think more people care about having an accurate HRM than having an 'open' one!

I definitely care about the 'open', but you might be right about the majority. Would be great if you could keep the 'open' as an option at least.

About