You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • So you're saying that if you use the 'TinyDraw' app and a stylus, what you draw does not appear under the stylus at all as you approach the right edge?

We do already map the touch coordinates into what seemed to be the right range on the watches I have (the displays reported 0..159 in each axis). Interestingly though, if you're seeing 0..191 then 191*160/176 = 174, so I wonder whether at some point SMA have updated the touchscreen controller firmware such that it gives the correct XY values, and now the adjustment I made previously is making the coordinates too big.

If that's the case then I guess calibration may be in order.

• if you use the 'TinyDraw' app and a stylus, what you draw does not appear under the stylus

I've tested TinyDraw and it worked well (the paint does appear under the finger).
    It seems that there's a touch sensitive area 176..191 outside of the LCD?

Is it possible to write a widget to show the actual coordinates or draw a "visual feedback" like in the developer options of android? That would help to understand the behaviour of the buttons in the GPS Time app.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started