You are reading a single comment by @Mr_Ploppy and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I've used a Pebble for years and the Bangle js is the first watch I've seen even come close well done Gordon, so had to get one for Christmas.

I am still using my Pebble as the Bangle still not quite there, I know it still early days. Keen to see how others are faring. I assume there are many Pebble users here.

I find the vibration is not strong enough. I use my Pebbles vibration to wake up and the Bangles one is too week. Is this something that can be changed ?

Battery life is great, still testing, My Pebble is about 5-7 days

The Step count seems to be very far off. Its 8am and I've done 2120 steps. I only walked 20mts to the car.

The heart rate also seems an issue. Showed a rate on 210 this morning. I know getting out of bed is a struggle but not that much. My Pebble never have the heart monitor feature so not the end of the world but irksome. Says my current heart rate is 43bpm, maybe I should get medial help?

Also it says I've not slept yet. I have worn it in bed for several days but I don't seem to ever sleep according to my bangle.

Software ideas
    These are some ideas that come from Pebble apps I've used.

Music app that pulls down the album art when playing.
    App to control Camera and video on phone with image preview on watch
    Solitaire or some other card game.
    Will we be able to link with Tasker ?

I assume others with chime in with comments.

• Not a pebble user (or even a bangle user yet) but have you upgraded the firmware since arrival? If you look through the forum you'll find a long thread about the step counter, which should be counting a lot more accurately now than in the original firmware. I think you'd have @HughB to thank, hopefully not misremembering that.

About

Avatar for Mr_Ploppy @Mr_Ploppy started