You are reading a single comment by @yngv126399 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks - that's about the only pin combination that I did not try:-( I have updated the firmware in the WatchApps repository with your BTN1 hack. Really like the SN80 as it has a nice bright large screen - the 1.3 inch spec for the lcd is deceptive as it is equivalent to a 1.8 inch square lcd.

• It really is a nice screen isn't it? and yes, much bigger looking than its spec. I just bought another SN80 recently, with DaFit firmware from AE, and just ran through the full process:

• Used DaFlasher to upload DaFitBootloader23Hacked.bin
    • Used nrfConnect to upload FitBootloaderDFU2.0.1.zip
    • Used nrfConnect to upload fanoush's p8-sdk11-to-sdk12.zip
    • Used nrfConnect to upload jeffmer's image (github.com/jeffmer/WatchApps/firmware) espruino_2v11.1.5.4_SN80.zip

I used my own driver set for now, but all works perfectly. Nice work, @jeffmer!

A caution for anyone wanting to get an SN80 though.. my "new" one has a slightly misaligned LCD ( a vertical line from 12:00 to 6:00 is tilted a few degrees). Nothing tragic, but unfortunate as analog watches won't align to the tick marks on the bezel! Could be selling off QA rejections?

About

Avatar for yngv126399 @yngv126399 started