You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Yep, @johan_m_o is right - it's a stuck button.

Please could you try pressing it gently and rocking the button up/down/left/right sideways? It's the first I've heard of one getting stuck but there were some cases where the button didn't register clicks and that seemed to fix it fine.

• Yep, @johan_m_o is right - it's a stuck button.

Please could you try pressing it gently and rocking the button up/down/left/right sideways? It's the first I've heard of one getting stuck but there were some cases where the button didn't register clicks and that seemed to fix it fine.

I've tried the suggested technique but had no luck. I can now feel that the "keycap" does not seem to be as well attached - sometimes pressing the button results in instant resistance, but others it slips slightly, or is mushy, before resisting. In both cases I can still register an audible click at the bottom of the travel.

Is there anything else worth doing? Otherwise it's pretty disappointing to have only had a few weeks out of it.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started