• I love the changes you've made and so quickly. I'm wearing the watch night and day now. I also know what app I want to write, if there isn't one like it already. Here's the bare bones spec:

I want an app that will buzz me every hour, on the hour, from 0900 to 1800. (I like to get up out of my chair each hour and do a five minute workout.) Of course those start and end times should be configurable. Are their any apps like this now or one that is close enough that reading the code would help me write my own version?

I'm impressed and happy at how well this project is running. As we say in Texas, "This ain't your first rodeo now is it."

Peace,
    RobS:-]

• I saw one that sorta does that - its a old bangle 1 app tho - "hour chime". What you want can be done super easily. The core function would be just a couple of lines of code:

let chime = setInterval(function(){
      let d = new Date();
      if((d.getMinute() == 0) && (d.getHour()>8 && d.getHour() < 22)){
         Bangle.buzz(400,1);
      }
    }, 60 * 1000);

that's it basically. You could just put that into a widget and be done. the easiest to mod is probably https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/t­ree/master/apps/widver. just replace everything between line 1 and 9 ;).

About

Avatar for blkhawk @blkhawk started