You are reading a single comment by @Weagertron and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Got my Bangle JS 2 a couple of days ago and am very happy! Thank you for creating such a great and exciting product :)

There is one thing that I am struggling to understand at the moment though. I do appreciate that this area of functionality is very much in the beta stages but how do I actually configure notifications to come through onto my bangle?

I have tried a few combinations of the apps available on https://banglejs.com/apps but I am struggling.

I'm using GadgetBridge so I have that app installed on my bangle (I'm guessing this is essential). That app alone does not seem to trigger notifications to appear on the bangle so I have tried some of the other notification apps to get it to work.

The only app that I have found to make notifications appear on my bangle is the "Fullscreen Notifications" app. Without that, no notifications come through to my bangle.

I have also tried the "Android Integration" and "Messages" apps

Am I doing something wrong/silly? How have you guys got notifications to work?

Thanks.

About

Avatar for Weagertron @Weagertron started