• What do you mean by: I had to fully rebuild my watch ?

I was updating apps using the update button in the App Loader - but 5 apps failed to upload with an error message about missing a file.
    The watch rebooted and stayed at the 'checking storage ....' message.
    I waited for maybe 2-3 minutes as I have experienced this once before and you asked if I had waited more than 30 seconds.

I then did a BTN long press reboot and same thing happenned - boot hung at checking storage...

I then connected the App Loader and attempted 'install default apps'.
    It went through the 'Erasing Phase' but then failed to install the default apps.

At which point I manually installed the default Apps one by one; starting with boot loader, launcher and a clock. This is what I mean by had to rebuild my watch.

My Kickstart Bangle 2 has come now so I have two Bangle 2s. So I might play around and see if I can find a sure fire way of reproducing this. I am pretty certain that both times I have used the UpdateApps button rather than choosing to upgrade one by one; but could be wrong. I'll need to get both watches in the same config state - same firmware same apps, same versions first though.

About