You are reading a single comment by @d3nd3-o0 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks! Sorry, it's easy to misinterpret just from text alone - I just felt from the tone of some of the above that you were getting a bit frustrated, but I shouldn't be so eager to draw conclusions :)

Contributions and bug reports are always helpful - especially where you noticed something wasn't working as it's amazing how little things get reported. Sorry if I made it seem that they weren't.

The only thing that can sometimes be a bit frustrating as a developer (even if the issues are really helpful) is if someone reports a bunch of issues at once. You just start work, look and emails, and your inbox is just a list of bug reports at like 10:45pm, 10:47pm, 10:49pm etc. I don't think you ever actually did that though :)

Where the documentation is missing something and you can fill it in it'd actually be massively helpful if you could just a pop a PR in instead of an issue - it really does make a big difference and it makes things really easy from my end.

So sorry, please don't stop working and posting comments. Things should get better here soon and I'll have a bit more time to respond properly as well - it's just when I'm getting 100s of emails a day I tend to end up having to respond quite quickly to each one, and I guess sometimes the responses don't seem as friendly.

About

Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0 started