You are reading a single comment by @coat and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi - how did you write the code to the micro:bit? Were any messages displayed?

I just tried here and it works great, regardless of if you paste it into the console on the left-hand side or use the right-hand side and click 'upload'.

You'd only expect the HID example to work with button A because the code does:

setWatch(btnPressed, BTN, {edge:"rising",repeat:true,debounce:50})­;

If you want button B to work as well, add a new line with BTN changed to BTN2:

setWatch(btnPressed, BTN2, {edge:"rising",repeat:true,debounce:50})­;

• Hi Gordon.
    I have simply copy and past the code on Epruino IDE and click on Send to Espruino (Flash).
    Effectively, When I upload, a message say "Prompt not detected - upload failed. Trying to recover..." but it's the same with keyboard BLE and it works, so I've just ignore it.

I can't write on the left-hand side.
    There is the blinking cursor there, but I'm not able to write anything.
    It's strange.....

This is my IDE.
    As you can see, I can't write neither following the tutorial.....I don't know why.
    I'm using Google Chrome and Espruino Web IDE from Chrome Extensions

• Wed 221.10.13

From post #3   'This is my IDE.'

What IDE version is displayed?

From that image, I see that a recent flash of Espruino was done. Was this flashed using the WebIDE itself, or some other means?

While the Chrome browser is mentioned, what is the PC OS the Chrome browser is running on?

By chance have you tried the online IDE directly?

https://espruino.com/ide

About