Trying to assign to an un-named type

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • It shouldn't be too hard. It needs doing anyway for lots of different cases so I'll take a look at it :)

• Done. Try from here http://www.espruino.com/binaries/git/comĀ­mits/7731c5766500ebf664f99339b56298d1dacĀ­9e2ce/

@JumJum might be interested in this too, as it should work with his display driver

• Hmm, doesn't seem to be rotating. Does it physically rotate the data in the buffer so that the buffer order is the order you want to render in?

• Doh! Ignore me, it would help if I removed my setRotation method :) Removed and works a treat :)

• Something that might be handy is in the constructor of the createArrayBuffer if we could maybe pass in a rotationOffset? Seems I had to mount the display upside down, so could be handy to say offset rotation by '2', then any calls to setRotation would be the rotation + the offset (wrapped of course).

• I covered this in the bug report you made - I don't think it's worth adding extra complexity for that case at the moment... I'd hoped setRotation would be used for when the display was mounted, and not for rendering fonts at different angles - if that's common I ought to do it some other way :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Trying to assign to an un-named type

Posted by Avatar for mattbrailsford @mattbrailsford

Actions