You are reading a single comment by @Stunts and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Ahh - you're pasting into the right-hand side and clicking 'upload', which resets the Bangle and writes just that code.

Sorry! Newbie mistake. Anyway, here are the results:
    Issuing GB({"t":"call","cmd":"incoming","name":"­John","number":"+491234"}) successfully shows an incoming call notification (I had never seen this notification before, so - progress!)

So I tried to "intercept" Gadgetbridge's commands using the suggested snippet. Again, success:

{"t":"notify","id":1633013163,"subject":­"Test","body":"Test","sender":"Test","te­l":"Test"}
    {"t":"call","cmd":"","name":"Test","numb­er":"Test"}

The first list element is for Gadgetbridge's debug test gmail notification. All looks good.
    The second list element is for Gadgetbridge's debug test incoming call. Here things don't look so good. Gadgetbridge does not seem to be sending the expected incoming value for the cmd: key.

It seems to me like a problem in Gadgetbridge phone app rather than on the watch's end. Any ideas on why this might be happening? Or should I open an issue on Gadgetbridge's issue tracker?

or even showing a phone icon

Woha. Cool! Thanks @dapgo.

About

Avatar for Stunts @Stunts started