You are reading a single comment by @Stunts and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • So a few days ago I noticed that every time I got a notification from Gadgetbridge, the text on the Bangle.js was always the same: "Alarm Clock" on the upper line (with the grey background), and some text I can't seem to read on the bottom line, since only the top half of that line is visible.
    After a few notifications recieved in this way, The text changes to another one with the subject of a long read email, overlapped with the alarm one (when this happen I can only see the top "grey" lines of each notification). Dismissing the notifications from the watch will dismiss the notification on the phone that triggered the notification event (Eg. an email notification). Call notifications stopped working altogether.
    I have tried several thing to solve the issue, to no avail:

1. Rebooting the watch
    2. Rebooting the phone
    3. Uninstalling the "Notifications (default)" app and re-installing it
    4. Unpairing the watch from Gadgetbridge and performing the pairing again
    5. Uninstalling Gadgetbridge from the phone and re-installing it
    6. Uninstalling Gadgetbridge from the watch and re-installing it

Uninstalling the "Notifications (default)" app and installing "Fullscreen Notifications" allows me to receive and dismiss the correct notifications. Uninstalling "Fullscreen Notifications" and reinstalling "Notifications (default)" causes the problem again.

I have run out of ideas on how to solve the issue on my own. Can anyone help me debug this?

Thank you very much in advance!

About

Avatar for Stunts @Stunts started