• Hi,
    Using the debugger, I was able to see differences between the evt displayed for an android binding and the espruino binding. As a newbie in the nrf library it's quite obscure. Something that I didn't mind till now is that on my android I have to press pair two times before connection happens, first time the pop-up has no password, pressing pair throw a pop-up with a password to enter in order to bind.

I told you the passkey request listener wasn't called, I can see the peripheral (NRF 5SDK) is handling a "BLE_GAP_EVT_LESC_DHKEY_REQUEST" event in the case of the android, but not for the espuino.
    I can also see the BLE_GAP_EVT_TIMEOUT happening for the espruino, ending in a no bond status. What is weird is that the security status from espruino side is "bonded : true", that i can notify, read and write without throwing errors (read returns empty array).

If you already dealt with nrf event ids, at some point the android-peripheral connection has an event with ID = 0x3A and for the espruino-peripheral it's 0x55 (GAP or GATT event).
    Sometimes I can't connect to my peripheral with both devices and the peripheral is not even throwing a peer manager event. In that case the espruino is throwing BLE error 0x11 (BUSY). But that seems not to be a related issue.

I know most of my issues are not related to your API, I mentioned them just in case someone went through the same.
    I will now try to configure my peripheral for biding without password, this nrf...
    Best regards,

About

Avatar for user132484 @user132484 started