• Hello,

I'm newbie here and with Espruino and I come from looking for help after spending more than a week as a try to flash code on my D1 R32.

To start, here is my controller:

Chip is ESP32-D0WDQ6 (Revision 1)
    Features: WIFI, BT, Dual Core, 240MHz, Vref Calibration in Efuse, Coding Scheme None
    Crystal is 40MHz

With Arduino IDE, I must select the card "ESP32vn IoT UNO" from the seller. I did all the basic tests on Arduino (blink, wifi scan ...) and the controller works fine.

So, since about a week I tried to flash the code of this project:

Unfortunately, I followed the instructions several times with different Espruino Firmwares but I never manage to see the wifi network named "PhotoPizza" which should appear. I always see the same Wifi network: ESP-xxx (unsecured).

As a beginner with Espruino, I don't understand too much the step or I need to upload this file:

PhotoPizza/Firmware_for_D340_D480_D700/v­4-5 Espruino ESP32/photopizza_esp32_save_config.js

Then disconnect the controller from the USB, then uploading this file:

PhotoPizza/Firmware_for_D340_D480_D700/v­4-5 Espruino ESP32/photopizza_esp32_v5.js

And then tap:

save()

How should I upload the first file, with "RAM" mode, with "Flash" mode or "Storage" mode? Same for the second file, what mode i must use please?

About

Avatar for BullzLabz @BullzLabz started