You are reading a single comment by @DrBard and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • What will be the main reasons for upgrading? More RAM and better LCD? looks cool will keep a eye out for the kickstarter

• What will be the main reasons for upgrading? More RAM and better LCD?

4x bigger RAM allows more complex SW in future. Also it is smaller, lighter, rectangular, the display is always on, sunlight readable - all quite subjective advantages. For me it is better in every way but can imagine some people prefer bigger, heavier round military style watches. Also indoors a bit higher display resolution and color of V1 might be a reason for someone - 8 colors of V2 are not that much and they are not that much vivid - check e.g. AmazFit Bip youtube reviews, the screen technology and resolution is same as the one in Q3 (not sure about size). Again I'd take this display (or the one in DK08) without thinking due to always on feature and sunlight visibility (as 'smart' watch which shows blank face until you move it or press button feels a bit dumb to me ;-) but when you compare e.g. P8 screen vs Q3/DK08 indoors the difference in color quality is clearly visible - P8 screen is simply beautiful indoors.

About

Avatar for DrBard @DrBard started