• Hi,

    Oliver - thanks! Yes, if others can suggest good places maybe post them here - I'd like to add a page which shows various suppliers.

    In the UK there's also http://www.phenoptix.com/

    DS18B20/OneWire : OneWire itself is a way of communicating (like SPI or I2C) and is built onto the board. It's the DS18B20 sensor that you need - as Oliver says you can easily get them on eBay - some of them look like transistors, but you'll want the ones that come with a long wire and a stainless steel end.


Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started