You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • The easiest method is just to use the espruino CLI (https://www.npmjs.com/package/espruino) with the --watch command.

Just start that in a separate window then every time you save the file (no matter what IDE) it'll get re-uploaded - the REPL won't be integrated in the IDE though, it'll just be in that separate window.

The only gotcha is that Bluetooth Low Energy support from the command-line is a complete pain sometimes. It really depends on what system you're using how easy it is to get it working - Mac OS and Linux are ok, Windows is a nightmare

• Hello Gordon and thanks for that. I had been assuming that I would have to do something along those lines if I hand carve it myself - was just hoping that someone else had already done the grunt work! Oh, well, back to the reference manual. I tried what you suggested and got errors out of espruino about no ports found - checked the version number and the version installed is ancient - need to update it!

Martin

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started