Puck.js out of stock

Posted on
  • Hey,

I see Puck.js ist not available at the moment.
    When its again in stock?

Greetings

• Hello @Blackhorse, may I inquire as to where it was determined not in stock?

https://shop.espruino.com/puckjs

• Hey, now it worked.

Strange, on friday I ordered three Puck´s and I got the message that the ordered value is not in stock.
    I changed to one Puck but got the same message.

Today it worked.

Best regards

• Hi - yes, we should have enough stock now. For a while a week or two ago we didn't though.

• Sorry - I just missed your update. We got more stock last week and maybe we only updated stock status mid-friday after shipping out some pending orders - so that could have been what you hit?

• Hi Gordon,

thanks for the update.

I wanted to ask again, if it possible to use Puck.js and the MDBT42Q for a commercial project?
    Few month ago I started to develope a solution for disabled people, using Puck.js and the MDBT-Module (modified with an output PCB with Jack plugs), to switch multiple devices with one button. On top a cellphone application + speech recognition.

And my second question is how to implement a mini smd buzzer like this:
    https://www.sancobuzzer.com/smd-buzzer/5­7404424.html

I soldered one between D11 and GND on Puck.js and found your awesome tutorial to make sound + music with Espruino.
    I hear a sound but very quiet and not useful. What I want to do is to give an acoustic feedback next to the LED when the user presses the Puck.

Best regards

• I started to develope a solution for disabled people

I think I saw you posted a video of that? I looked great!

if it possible to use Puck.js and the MDBT42Q for a commercial project?

Yes, absolutely! That's the idea - plenty of people do exactly that.

I soldered one between D11 and GND on Puck.js

That link does say 'buzzer'... What happens if you just do D11.set()? Sometimes these things have electronics in them to actually have a sound when you apply power (it's not just a normal speaker).

Otherwise, if it doesn't...

• Hi Gordon,

thank you very much for you help. I will test it.

Yes exactly I posted a video with a eating device.
    Maybe I need to come back to you regarding the CE-Certification I have to do for medical devices.
    I don´t know the requirements yet but I think I have to give information also to the basic product as I buy it about quality management, single parts on the pcb, material etc.

I know its a tired topic but the Medical Device Regulation is very seriously :(

Best regards

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Puck.js out of stock

Posted by Avatar for psc1988 @psc1988

Actions