Low Memory showing in red after Firmware Update

Posted on
  • Hi I just updated to the latest Bangle.js stable fimware update and I am still getting the Low Memory in red at the bottom of the screen. In the NRF Toolbox DFU section i got two conflicting messages. File uploaded sucsessfully loaded but in the top section above Select File it shows File not Loaded.

I am lost and would appreciate any help please

soky157

• Hi,

If you go to the 'About' menu, what version numbers does it show you at the top left? That'll show whether the firmware update has succeeded.

The Low Memory error comes when Bangle.js is running low (out out of) RAM. Usually that'll be if you've installed a bunch of Widgets, although if you've got a particularly memory intensive clock face installed then that can trigger it in combination with more than average widgets,.

The sure-fire solution is just to do Install Default Apps in the App Loader's about page, which will return delete everything and install just the normal apps - although obviously it's better if you can just find what's eating all your memory and get rid of that.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Low Memory showing in red after Firmware Update

Posted by Avatar for user124061 @user124061

Actions