You are reading a single comment by @dapgo and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • But BangleRun only actually records and does things when it is running, when it's actually fullscreen?

Or you want it to put a widget up top anyway to show it is recording?

Honestly, until there's actually a tool to read and decode the data from BangleRun (which would be pretty much a copy&paste of https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/bĀ­lob/master/apps/gpsrec/interface.html) I think you could remove all the logging capability.

Literally all it's doing is filling up people's watch memory for no good reason, since they can't read (or even delete!) the the files without going into the Web IDE

• Yes, BangleRun only works on fullscreen, it records only when it is open (there is no option to leave than BTN3 during seconds)
    But also if you leave the app and next time you open you will not see the time of your previous session and i thin the expected behaviour is to see last session.

I think it should work on background and show a widget on the top when it is recording.

About writing to file i have managed to reduce the number of writings to once in every x times (i am using with var x=15)

About