• Hi all,
    I bought the Bangle.js watch to experiment with its sensors and create a program for behavior awareness and intervention (I am an individual struggling with anxiety and anger issues).
    The program that I have in mind will function as a stress indicator; this program will use the correlation of a certain sensor readout to stress and will display an alert if the sensor's value goes beyond a predefined threshold.
    Because I find the heart rate sensor to be too flimsy for accurate HR measurements, I want to use a skin conductance sensor instead. However, I have no idea where to start, regarding watch modifications and sensor placement. One issue is finding the connections on the Bangle.js' board that I can use, and another would be creating and connecting the circuitry. I also know well that passing a current through skin can cause electrical burns with prolonged usage--I want to prevent this while still being to wear the watch on a daily basis and without any inconvenient maintenance/precautionary procedures.
    Given these issues, does anyone have any ideas how I should approach them?

About

Avatar for kp115069 @kp115069 started