Replacement glass

Posted on
  • So I just finally started playing around with my Bangle.JS but now my screen(the glass not the actual screen) is starting to get scratched. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement glass? Can I upgrade the glass?

• Sorry to hear that. I'd always found the screen to be reasonably tough, especially with the bezel.

I'm actually expecting more Bangles to arrive today, and along with them I believe there will be some watch bodies. You'd have to replace the entire body (black plastic, bezel, buttons) as well, but that's actually a very easy process.

I'll see what's in the order when it arrives to be sure, but I'll add the new fronts to the shop when I've had a chance to check them.

• Thanks that would be great. I wasn't suggesting that the glass was faulty or not high quality, it was more of a statement on how I can break things.

• :) Ok, I can confirm - I now have a bunch of new watch bodies available. I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll try and get those listed in the shop this week sometime and will post back here when they're up.

• Any update as to when the body will go up on the store?

• Thanks dude. Just grabbed one.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Replacement glass

Posted by Avatar for user117958 @user117958

Actions