• I still have a problem with my query not being sent out on the serial port after power on.
    The setup is that I have the MDBT42Q connected to an ESP32 based board, this board has a console on its main serial port where I have to send a command and read the respons.

I have attached the core running right now.

Senario1: I power on both the esp32 and the MDBT42Q at the same time, the MDBT42Q gets it 3V3 from the ESP32 board. There is now no query sent. The LED flickers so the timer is running, but there is no bytes coming out of the MDBT42Q module.

Senario2: I power on the esp32 and leave the MDBT42Q unpowered, this skips load of start up messages etc etc. Have TX and RX connected and connect VCC. Same as Senario1, no query is sent.

Senario3: I disconnect the RX pin on the MDBT42Q, apply power, wait until one flicker of the LED (one query is send), and then connect the RX pin. The system now runs.

So I can not have the RX pin connected during boot of MDBT42Q, doing so makes the TX pin silent.

For senario 1 and 2, if I after power on connect via BLE the console does not show the traffic from the ESP32 board. And sometimes I get "New interpreter error: BUFFER_FULL" on the console just after connecting.

With senario 3 I get the console messages as expected when connected via BLE.

Any suggestions?

1 Attachment

About

Avatar for JohanWinas @JohanWinas started