You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I observed the charging cycle and measured the values at the charge controller and battery protection / safety device 65b924 (see post #5 (and #6) of conversation about Hardware?Schematics files for Bangle.

When charging status pin - neg_charging - is low, charging indicator (plug next to battery in standard battery indicator widget) shows and battery is charged. Charging status pin goes low when USB voltage is applied / charging cable is connected to J6 and J7 on the back of the watch.

When charging status pin - neg_charging - is high, charging indicator (plug next to battery in standard battery indicator widget) hides and battery is NOT charged. Charging status pin goes high when USB voltage / charging cable is removed from J6 and J7 on the back of the watch - OR - when battery voltage reaches - 4.19 (-0.01/+0.01) V (in my BangleJS Hardware Exploration Workbench setup. About that in a future, separate post).

How this relates to E.getBattery(), I did not explore that (yet).

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started