You are reading a single comment by @benjaminbenben and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Oh yeah, I remember chatting about that - it'd be brilliant!! I had a bit of a hack into configurable scripts with a countdown timer & LED blink. I also put together some ui sketches but I can't find them.

Oh wow, more devices with Web Serial would be awesome. And being able to read back data in a nice way would allow some really useful apps.

With the neopixel app suggestion - if it was a generic app loader, I'd wonder about adding a button to my espruino-pixels page which would be "load this pattern on a puck.js" (though maybe that's already possible with the ide? 🧐)

When I was thinking before, I was pretty focussed on PuckJS and the angle was "turn my puck into X", so I was thinking Countdown Timer, Music Remote Control, Blinking Light, etc. With different devices, and connected things there'd be a whole lot more!

I'd be up for contributing apps, though also let me know if I can help with design/build of the app loader - I'd love to be involved in that!

About