• @JumJum Glad it worked for you!
    @Gordon Cool, yeah I think the gesture detection stuff opens up many doors for cool projects.

Well as per the apps, this belongs to the community, so if you missed the repo link in the site, here it is: https://github.com/paulcockrell/bangle-t­ensorflow-game

(The 'game' in the repo name is there as I had a PhaserIO game hooked in but this was too much of a distraction to the point of the repo, so I removed it)

Please feel free to fork the repo and work on it, I don't know how you will go about coordinating if its not in the main Bangle repo (for issues and feature requests).

I cannot guarantee my availability for chipping in on this so please take over and run with it... I'll join in where I can :)

Cheers.

Paul C

Side note: It looks like you would have to have an endpoint on a server to convert the generated tfjs model to any other model type, doesn't appear to be a part of TensorflowJS Api unfortunately.

The model this generates is in local storage (devtools->application->local storage)

About