• Looking forward to that... excellent work.... had at one time taken an attempt... but it had to take a back seat... because with any IDE I could manage my modules and the only thing to upload is one file... so there it lost importance.

If you change something and you have cycles left, take a look at the find replace... it is just a bit too much vi / linux / shell script like... If you can dumb the UI down / make it more like most ides support find / find-replace w/ and w/o regular expressions ...single replace and find next, replace all globally or in selected line (and w/ and w/o wrap around... - got the ideas from Eclipse (also pre populate find expression w/ selected text if there is....).

• because with any IDE I could manage my modules and the only thing to upload is one file... so there it lost importance.

So would that idea I mentioned help - require("module") would first try to load module from opened tab with same name? It is still sort of hack as those tabs are now unrelated, some extra project file would be better so whole set would be treated as one project and then module could be loaded even if it is not opened in tab, and whole set could be closed or opened. But even without this project management, would it be worth it to have this simple way? I hope it would be relatively easy to add to this.

EDIT: oh what gordon mentioned - uploading each module to storage before main file is also solution for this

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started