You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I think this is a very very useful feature.

I general challenge I see with the user of the buttons and touch areas. I'd put them in a larger context and have some 'prefix' for the various Bangle platform / non-application related functions, such as an introductory longer press. I know it is a challenge to come up general specs with new features popping up and no / not many apps have used them yet.

I had initially the thoughts for being able to define the sequence / sort order of the widgets (by some user configurable priority) and of scrolling thru the widgets... after all, there is only very limited space... Widgets would then become like mini (display) app.

Combining it with your great feature, I could alternative think of widget set that can be cycled thru, and one of this widget set is the empty set: no widgets displayed.

The matter wether the widget is displayed / drawn or not would be widget id controlled instead of absolutely.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started