you can start by reading the readme from the weather app³ itself: https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/tree/master/apps/weather
It has also linked a guide how to setup the weather app² for GB: https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge/wiki/Weather
1) Install GB widget and weather app³ to the Bangle
2) Install GB android app on your phone (via the F-Droid package, NOT the google play store version)
3) Install the additional android weather app² (see second link above)
4) Setup weather app² and GB on your phone correctly (see second link above)
5) connect GB app to your Bangle
Hope the helps to get started.
² - the Android weather app on your phone
³ - the BangleJS weather app from the app loader
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem