You are reading a single comment by @kri100s and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi all,
    Just starting with espruino. I was working on some hobby project involving esp32, web app and bluetooth communication. In the meantime my pebble broke down and I looked for alternatives. Bought myself bangle and started messing around with espruino. Since then I order MDBT420Q module and moving my project to it. The learning curve is incomparable. Also I recently started learning JS anyway so it works out great.
    I have some watch apps developed but nothing worth sharing yet. Here is my first web bluetooth exercise project. I want to add all bangle sensors to the GUI. So far its only accelerometer. It took me one afternoon and I am just starting with JS so quality might be poor. I had to make a small edit to puck.js to add connection.off() method.
    https://kristosb.github.io/WebBangle/
    Since I am new to espruino and JS here is a question:
    I used low level event readout and set up interval on the bangle sending acc out.

connection.on('data',...

How would you set up readout for sensors that have different intervals plus sensors that just need the single readout on action?
    Thanks!

About

Avatar for kri100s @kri100s started