@Gordon I seem to have found a reliable and simple way of recreating the issue:
Now it seems like alarm.json no longer can be edited (no errors showing in the Web IDE).
I do not know if this is specific to the battery widget or if other widgets/apps also may cause the issue. This is just the one I did find that reliably could show the problem (although I can confirm that the "Tiny Battery Widget" does not cause it).
Edit: steps 3 to 5 aren't the only way to reproduce, just what I found to be a quick way. The key seems to be to set and delete alarms at least three or four times, until there's no or only one alarm.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem