Tutorial PPI - Programmable Peripheral Interconnect
        for the MDBT42Q Breakout board

Single letter command line helper functions
    `);

prints as:

Tutorial PPI - Programmable Peripheral Interconnect
        for the MDBT42Q Breakout board

Single letter command line helper functions

as you'd expect. Just tried it and it's perfect.

Thousands of people use setWatch every day - for buttons - and it's fine. So you're obviously doing something different here...

I'm well below that with sending out just six pulses at this point.

If you're using analogWrite( pinWaveform, 0.2, { freq : pulseMarkFreq } ); that is outputting a continuous waveform - not 6 pulses.

• Tue 2020.03.31

'I have no idea what you're doing, but'

Could it be a notepad++ to WebIDE import that strips out the newline? What is it supposed to be? \n or \r\n or even just \r Could it be a Windows10 clipboard copy issue? That MDN link indicates should be \n but that isn't even showing in the forum post as that literal.

While that block works here in the forum, it isn't within the WebIDE. I copy-n-pasted directly from the section from #10 post in both the editor and console sides. I'll break out the hex editor today.

'So you're obviously doing something different here'

And the reason I stated in the other PPI thread that as there aren't many uisng MDBT42Q that the error(s) is a result of setWatch and underlying channel PPI stuff.

'that is outputting a continuous waveform - not 6 pulses'

If that were the case, I'd be seing 'FIFO_FULL' error flag, which is not occurring. While the tutorial will show all this, the other gated pulse is used to turn on/off that write output. I expect by duration calculation and can see and have verified six on a scope. One reason I slowed the pulses down when the errors started to occur, to make sure pulse edges caught by setWatch were not going over the ~100 detection limit.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started