• @user101594,

Right after you gave me your advice I went through a long patch of not having any quality thinking time, due to having two very young kids.

Don't be that hard on yourself... first of all: there are the real 'things', that secure the future: the kids, and there are the imaginary / imagined things: formal languages, among them: JS.

I'm convinced if someone had provided you with the right bench to sit on and overlook the CS landscape, you would say: nothing easier than that - and a great, relaxing balance - to rearing two children... and tend to their comprehensive / challenging everything every minute needs.

If you were asked to build and present - show and tell about - a (logical) machine / computer / mc that can memorize things by name - property name, such as mail slots for Miller, Fox, Whale,... - and location - (storage) index / place, such as first, second, third,... - you would have come up with congruent patterns for describing and coding of it. Any interpreter - human or machine - listens / reads the data and processes it according to conventions to information and executable instructions... just as you listen to your kids' expressions - visual and audible - and you do as you go.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started