You are reading a single comment by @Robin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • 'The red LED should then flash, indicating that Puck.js had rebooted'

Is the Red LED ever seen after re-inserting the battery?

The Blu LED seems to be consistent with BLE connectivity, so my best guess at this time is the device did not complete the flash process, also confirmed in post #5.

Try first:

'Release the button within 3 seconds of inserting the battery - either the Red LED should light instead or on new Puck.js devices, Green will light more brightly. If it doesn't, you'll need to try again, holding the button down for less time after inserting the battery.'

I've not done a re-flash with a newer version of Espruino. Would it be accurate to state that the Red LED is never seen, but the Grn LED glows more brightly?

Try second; For a Hard Reset

'Perform the steps for a Reset (see above) but keep the button held for around 10 seconds.
    The green LED should light, followed by all 3 LEDs, then the red LED will blink 5 times.'

Really hold down for ten seconds, count out loud so I can hear you! ;-)

Would it be correct that all three LED's never illuminate?

'via nRF Logger and captured a debug file I could email you'

Is the file too large to just upload/insert here?

While @Gordon may have a small amount of time to break away from his dedication to the Bangle Kickstarter, it will be at least 12 hours from now GMT at the earliest, and more likely 18 or later, before his expertise could be used. He may have you email should that be necessary.

It may not be relavant, but where\distributor was the purchase made, and when\date time frame? (to isolate battery age, Espruino version flashed and possible unlikely hardware changes)

About