• Thank you Gordon,

Sorry, I have no experience to flash a MCU before , to avoid unexpected situation and also can develop properly, would flash it through STM32Discovery board be the easiest and best way to do it?

I am using Espruino Pico which is chip STM32F401CDU6, should I choose the discovery board with the exact same chip? or would any discovery board comes with F3/F4 chip be fine? any recommendation on boards ?

A naive way I am thinking for the first option based what I read from the Advanced Debug is:

• Connect the discovery board to the PICO with ST-Link based on the table provided
    • Modify the file based on the "Gachats"
    • Install st-link tools from git
    • Run the command line provided

But I am not very sure where those files "ESPRUINOBOARD.py or PICO_XX.py"are located, and how to use them. would this process be able to make the PICO code in STM32cubeIDE Embedded C environment?

I need to run the program in very fast speed, and inline C is also not fast enough, Arduino is very close to C, I think Arduino might be faster than inline C?, is it possible to flash PICO as Arduino? the costs might be cheaper for me if this is possible

Thank you

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started