You are reading a single comment by @Robin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi @Robin,

Thanks for the swift reply. I dug a little deeper and found the alternative firmware upload program in Python. This also didn't work and kept complaining about the Serial module. So I opened up my Device manager and found that the driver was not working for the FS mode. I downloaded the driver from the STM site and presto. Everything works now.

So I probably should have read the manual where it reads "Install the correct drivers" :-)

• Sun 2019.12.08

'I probably should have read the manual where it reads "Install the correct drivers" :-)'

Ahhhh, the ol' resort to reading the docs trick!

Good Morning @WBvReeuwijk glad that working through the process resulted in the positive outcome and yes I've been burned myself getting so excited I've peed my pants to get code code running on my Espruino devices but should have taken the time to read the datasheet(s). Surprisingly, there is 'actual' important detail there. Bizarre? . . . ;-)

Thank you for detailing the additional steps you used as a reminder for others to 'think' through the entire process.

'Thanks for the swift reply'

Happy to help. Happened to be validating a post I just made and your entry just popped up. Couldn't resist to respond.

About