I don't think it was ever working. When I said it was working it is because the passkey prompt popped up. I was never able to connect to it. I thought I was reproducing a reported Web Bluetooth bug in Chrome. However, when I dug further I found the issue was in the call to Core Bluetooth. I have now made a standalone Objective C OSX application that uses core bluetooth to connect and I am still getting the error. I then tried it on the NRF Connect app and it did not work there. I also tried through Chrome's web bluetooth on Windows and it did not work there either. This is leading me to believe the issue might be in the Puck.
I did restart my Mac and try again and I am still not able to connect to the protected characteristic.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem