You are reading a single comment by @ChristianW and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Mon 2019.11.04

'If not, I can still use it with my Puck or Pico I guess.'

Hey @ChristianW while that would be a cool upgrade for either of those devices, have an even better idea for a winter project.

As the ordered board has pads for wires, what about creating a stereoscopic display as a sister to one of the other Pixl's, such that there is a left eye and right eye separately viewable system that could rapidly flip images between the displays, thereby creating the 3-D stereoscopic view.

You would have the world's first Espruino driven 3-D stereo viewer and of course rightful ownership to the corresponding project within the 'Projects' forum area. ;-)

Might extend your bicycle computer project for use when the weather won't allow for actual bicycling, simulating (although rather crude) a 3-D terrain!

http://www.espruino.com/Pixl.js

"The only LED available on Pixl.js is the backlight"

Q: So, is the backlight LED integral to the LCD display itself, or a separate part all together?

The link I supplied really doesn't answer this (and I haven't afforded the time to peek at spec yet)
    Still researching, but asking seems to be the easiest ;-)

About

Avatar for ChristianW @ChristianW started