You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Good news about no getErrorFlags - that means Espruino is pretty sure it's relayed all data it gets from the Bluetooth stack to the application.

the application does receive all 59 packet notifications

Not sure I understand here... By application you mean Espruino? So you do get the correct number of callbacks, just not with the right data in them?

Is it just packets 2/3/4 that appear to be wrong, or are all the rest of them wrong?

Do you know exactly what data you should be receiving or if there are certain bytes that definitely don't change in each packet? It might be we can see if the packets are getting combined somehow.

If you have an NRF DK then you should be able to put it into a wireshark mode where you can see what data is being sent over the air.

The way Espruino works internally is it shoves all the bluetooth events into a queue. So the event sits in that queue with its data, and then events are processed in sequence. I've just checked through the code again and it's extremely hard to see how they could get muddled up .

Do you have any thoughts about how I might be able to reproduce it here?

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started